Heys..here I am back again..i noe.ive been nt blogging fer a few while..haha..nvr de minds..erm..got lotsa things happening and donoe wat to start first…haix..im listening to this vry the jiwang song..ouh gosh..that memories..i wish you happy with the person u love..jz leave me alone with my tears…ku rasakn airmata ini lar yg telah menjadi teman hidupku selama ini..bahagiakah aku atau sebaliknya kau tak perlu tau..bkn kah itu yg kau mahu?moving on with my life?yar..thx very the much..im moving on and slowly forgetting you…ive gt friends that I cn fall back on.. ~oh tuhan ku tabahkn hatiku temukn ku dengan ketenangan..jiwa ini dibelasah rindu tetapi apa dayaku..* ouh gosh im crapping..erm..lets talk bout my [ahem-ahem] life first kies?haha..i donoe whether I found that special someone oready or nt..but we have our tym..i find it hard to trust guys in relationship..when they sae “I love you”, are they fer real?or are they jz playing with ur feelings?we nvr noes until we are hurt..so y take the risk?I was so mad that I wrote this in chermaine’s foolscap:-u cn nvr trust guys..they are such liars that sweet talked you all the tym...they gt a glib tongue and no dicks..!-was so mad that I cn b seriously nt me..haix..ouh yar..my sis break up wit her guy oready..erm..don’t wish to elaborate more..haix..
i didnt noe tat ive gt a peminat..kekex..they waiting fer my update..hehex..life now getting better..focusing in class..its true..well..except fer maths maybe..haix..but at least i did stay up rather then sleeping..haha..erm..my paranoia disease is getting worse and kesian fidah jadi victim aku..haha..erm..been writing letters to each other wit fidah..hehex..how many letters in one dae also i donoe..haha..till here den..tata..buaiz..take care..
`pls TAG before u leave*
i didnt noe tat ive gt a peminat..kekex..they waiting fer my update..hehex..life now getting better..focusing in class..its true..well..except fer maths maybe..haix..but at least i did stay up rather then sleeping..haha..erm..my paranoia disease is getting worse and kesian fidah jadi victim aku..haha..erm..been writing letters to each other wit fidah..hehex..how many letters in one dae also i donoe..haha..till here den..tata..buaiz..take care..
`pls TAG before u leave*
