hey ppl. lotsa things happen. well. some do noe uhh. like how halimah says,i quote, "popular". Haha. but i do have to say that at one of ure lowest point of life,is made better when those loved ones are around here and care abt u. aint that sweet? haha. yes sufiyan. sweeter then doughnuts. haha. okayy. i`ll just give a short update here. but most importantly i`ll leave a message to our dear ms natasha:
Hey. You know I should just thank you about everything. Cause, you make me realize there is people who still care when youre at one of your lowest point. Sincerely, thank you. Really. And you say im sucha a fake. Hmm. I guessed its better than being such a coward. Out of curiousity though, you claimed that you know me, well enough than fir in fact. Which in actual fact I do not. Like freaking seriously. I know you? *ponders* ohh. Btw, thank you again for your comment. I figure out that to deal with me, you just have to deal with these lot of people also. Right? No originality? Ehh? Like I say, I don’t really know you. So how would you I have no originality and im living my life as someone else? I’m deluding myself? Nahh. I do not think so. I pretty much know what I want and do in my life. And just so you know I do not need your opinion. Really. Anyway, what’s your main purpose of telling me all this? Bring me down ehh? Or is it to tell everybody that im a fake? Hmm. Who will believe you? And. My friends are not petty you know. Its just sweet right to see them standing up for you? It shows that youre loved that much. What do you know? Do you have that kind of friends standing up for you? Hmm. I wonder. I really wonder. Maybe you don’t have any of these nice, sweet people around you ehh? Kayy lahh. Main purpose: I really wanna thank you for your opinion and for making me stronger emotionally. And making me realize that true friends never leave your side. And this teach me to be optimistic; to look on the brighter side of it. Thank you (:
ohwells. behind every sunshine,there`s dark shadows. what is this all about? Hmm. Oh. When ure more calm, it really does wonder to your understanding.
Labels: The greater the disappointment is., The greater the hope
