Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | CHANGE?
They say the only constant in our life is change. Do you believe that? Maybe. I do believe it. But somehow i hate change. To an extent that youre so familiar with your surroundings, youre to accept it when it changed. Hmm. Ohwells.
I enjoyed yesterday. Really. They really caught me by surprise. That's where i got shocked and start screaming as though i kena raped. LOL. I'm sorry to the people/neighbour upstairs that i might be waking them up earlier than their alarm clock. Heh. :) I'm just naturally loud and i got super excited until they start sabo-ing me. With whats-not i dont want to know. Heard its flour, MILK, tumeric powder, curry powder and blah blah. God knows. *shudder* Lol. But i love the strawberry body polish mat and harvin give though. :) Thank you! I love you guys many many lahh! :D
  1. Thank you Reshi for planning everything though most of your plans are not succeeded. Heh.And thanks for all the lies ehh. :) I love you okayy.?
  2. Thank you Halimah aka sister for planning everything with reshi though i try very hard to figure something out from you. Heh. And thanks ehh for your idea to sabo me with all that stuff.
  3. Thank you Syarul for forever planning my birthday every year. And this time round it is a blast. :) Its weird though you dont seems to be booking me early2 this year. Heh. :) We should go for more of your random outing tau. :)
  4. Thank you Arif for i dont know what you did. Heh. But i know accompanying Halimah shopping for all the stuff is one hell lot of a favour for you. Hee. I appreciate it my dear friend. :)
  5. Thank you Mat and Harvin for the present. :) Its so timely. With the after sabo-ing thing i guess. :) And thanks ehh Mat for tying me up so tightly. :)
  6. Thank you Liyana, Fir and Feekah Mudpie just by turning up. And you guys really had to wait for me ehh. hahaha. Appreciate it alot. :) And thanks feekah for uploading the photos. I know you lazy. Heh.
I really really apreciate the effort guys. :) And thank you for those who wish me through SMS, facebook messages. (:
Well, i turned 19. And soon i'm no longer a teenager. Oh,man. Welcome adulthood. Lol. People say the transition will be different. Hmmm. Well, one step at a time then. (:

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s