Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Monday, June 8, 2009 | So i'm not shattered.
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

I guess this it. The moment where everything doesn’t seem to fall in place they are supposed to be. It feels so wrong.

I've found that I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Yeaa, it feels like you always need the attention. But somehow, you’ll drag others along. It doesn’t seem fair don’t you think so? Till when you want to hunt me down? I admit I’m afraid. I’m afraid cause I didn’t come prepared. For this. This thing that is happening between us.

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine

I don’t see the shining stars anymore. What must I do now? I don’t like this. My past is catching up with me. Till when am I going to run away? Deal with it, some would say. Face the music, you told me. But seriously what did I do?

Stop here
I'm close behind

I know your eyes are always watching. Looking for the tiniest stupidest mistake I made and laugh at me. Then turn around telling me, “I told you so.” What have you made me into? You turn me this way. And now you’re saying it’s my mistake. Tell me something I don’t know.

All I’m going to tell myself is, the strong girl in me still exist. You laugh at me cause I’m different. I laugh at you all cause you are all the same.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s