Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Friday, June 5, 2009 | A fresh new start
I miss that little rascal. The only one who could steal my heart and leave it as it is.
Well, I’ve a new blog. Actually, I made another one. I don’t know how many more blogs I’m going delete and make a new one each time these kinda things happen. Hmm. It’s a fresh new start for me all over again. I promise myself that I’m going to move on and handle this issues professionally with a positive mind at it.

Moving on, today’s the dateline for my IEP project proposal. And the ISS exhibit thingy. not to mention that my dateline for the customer-care lead team board thingy is long overdue. Ohh, man. I really wish I could just run away. *Tioman is calling me anyway. Lol* Went for my briefing at Bedok campus for the blaze training. Took a bus there since feekah mudpie is running low for her train fare. Heh. Turned out that we were both half an hour late. Heh. Was told by david and farah the briefing is about to end. Hmm. Nevertheless, we went in, checked our names and the t-shirt sizes. Went to KFC for early dinner. Was quite whiny with fir, nisa, farah and feekah about my virgin camp ever. Talking about virginity, tomorrow’s my another virgin attachment at compass point. Ohh, man. The best thing is, I’m all alone. Thanks uhh abang. Heh. Okayy. I better go before I start all whiny about everything. Hee.
Bye!

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s