Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 | Funny Remarks
Well, ohwells. Heh. I kinda compile all previous blog to this blog now. And its so cool. Hee. I wanted to blog about so much stuff. But. Its either i cant talk about it or i wanna/already forget. Hee. Aiyahh. Nehminds.


Conversations-

Me: Youre the craziest brother i ever had. *plus a punch in the arm*

Reshi: And youre the horniest sister i ever had. *punch me in the arm as well*

Me: Thanks uhh! *pinch*

*background-David laughing hysterically, Reshi running away from me.*


I was talking to e'zzati about her thinking in the dirty way.

Me: You quite horny ehh.

Fishball: You dont know mehh?

Reshi: Ehh. You worse siahh. Youre like horny, and she's hornier. *points to e'zzati*...

Fishball: Yeaa!

Reshi: ....and youre horniest. *points to liyana*

Fishball: Your head lahh!

hahahahahah!


Which reminds me of my girls, Syarul and Halimah. We went to visit the last kampong somewhat few months back. Were sitting in the bus and updating each other when syarul says she bring the black plastic bag. Weird kan? She claims that its for the shoes if it had rain. -.-'' Hahahah. Thus, we called ourselves the WWW. Heh. Weird (Me), Weirder (Halimah) and Weirdest (Who else can fill up this post so well? Our dear Syarul. Heh).


I feel cornered. Like because of all this childishness of yours, i'm trapped. Its bloody unfair. And its even worse that i cant talk to anyone about it. I repeat, not anyone.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s