Thanks uhh Reshi. Now the song is stuck inside my head. Randomly, with lotsa stuff worrying inside my head, i totally forgot that im turning 19 this coming tuesday. Heh. The thing is, our dear Reshi here kindly reminded me. So dont blame me if i start bugging you about my birthday. Hee. Moving on, yesterday was tiring. But i think reshi's day is more tiring. Pity him. Heh. So much stuff that he needs to and people are not actually helping. People do already what, accept lahh. Aiyohh. On thursdays, we had this stupid 2hour break. So we usually use it wisely i guess through short project meeting. With our pending collaterals report, we rushed it all out. Turns out to be pretty nice and i like it. :) Since the leader finished with his own design project for what is dued before the holidays, he tidied the almost finished report. Guessed time was not enough. After he went off, me liyana and fir finished up the whole report. Thank goodness. All in a day's work. Heh. Last minute stuff do work i guess. Hmm.
After that, we had to do the exhibits for ISS. Man. I shant elaborate much. Yes. Tiring and taxing. Pleasing one person is never enough. Grr. Ohwells. Stayed till 10pm and scare myself. Lol. Anyways, I would be part of the key planners of the school camp. Im in charged of the night activities uhh. Coming frm someone who never go to a camp before and still scared of the dark. Heh. I shall give my level best. You hear that people? Heh. Day activities and ice-breaking is Yan and Mas. Proposal by this coming tuesday. Aiyohh. Going back home is always interesting. If youre going back home with reshi lahh. That guy is a clown lahh. Hahahah. I love him anyways. :D *background effect of "Awww.." Heh.*
"You wait. I pinch your nimple uhh." *supposed to be nipple*
"Nimple ehh. Hahaahah"
*action of trying to pinch*
"Aaaaargghh! Don't! Don't pinch my nippy! * with arms covering chest* *complete with small girl's voice*
And so today LPD class was cancelled. We got the F1 briefing thing anyway at College East. Meet up with Liyana and tried to find Fir. He claimed that he was at the "auditorium" when we were there, he wasnt there. Apparently he is still in denial. His "auditorium" turns out to be the main lecture theatre. -.-'' Lol. So, Reshi made a new friend who turns out to be Liyana's brother friend. Lol. We went to eat at century square foodcourt to satisfy my craving of chicken rice. :) I didnt get my watermelon juice anyway. *hinthint* hahahah.! Anyway, went down to bedok reservoir to bind the collateral report since the dateline is today. The guys gonna hand it in to ms nair later during their party time. I meant Khairi,Zah,Nat,Is,Poo, Nana event. Didnt go since im really on super low budget. Hmm. Sadded. Ohh, when is the bursary money coming in?? I need it now. Haishh. Anyway, in the bus, i was telling Fir about the nippy incident. Heh. Somehow, fir's is nipah and david's is nimbo.Hahahah. Funny lahh. Heh. Okayy, i have to do my proposal.
Thank you so much for making my each day a wonderful one. Always making me laugh like crazy when i think about all those moments. :D I'm really lucky to have you as my super close friend. :)
