Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Sunday, June 7, 2009 | The street is my stage.
Wells, today was fun. Really really fun. Heh. The day started off with mum’s nagging of not spending time with her that much ever since she’s working. Went marketing with her and the sisters. After that went off to my movie marathon date. Hmm. Shan't elaborate much.



The night was beautiful. I had the best day ever after much random events happening. 7 June, the most perfect day in my life. Thank you for being there for me in every way you could, though there were hurdles for you to go through. I really appreciate it. All the things you do just to make me laugh or smile. Or even giggle like a little girl. =)
P/s: The night was beautiful cause of the bright full moon okayy. (:

I need you to be with me. Without you, I feel helpless. Alone.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s