I'm actually tagged in facebook for this. But i dont know how to do the notes thingy in FB, so i do here can right? Hee.
50 Secrets!.
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 10 friends.
==========================
01. Who was your last text from?
Reshi. About our event.
02. Where was your default picture taken?
Facebook-Sentosa. Blog-Pasir Ris Chalet long time ago.
03. Your relationship status?
Hmm. Very attached. Hee. :)
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Sadly. Almost. :'( I dont wanna lose him again.
05. What is your current mood?
Uneasy. Really.
06. How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 sisters. Lucky my parents stop the factory going. :) I dont know how i'm gonna handle little halimah's straying around. Heh.
07. What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Halimah, Suriati and Puteri Nur Aisyah
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Hmm. Like bonus question only. Tioman island lahh. Duhh. Hmm.
09. Have a crazy side?
Hee. My friends shall rate me on this. (:
10. Ever had a near death experience?
I dont know. I think so.
11. Something you do a lot?
Hmm. Think and argue. Hee.
12. Angry at anyone?
Not really. I dont know.
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Hmm. The media! Taufik and me got no privacy lahh. Hee. :)
14. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm.
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yeaa. I really sayang dia. :)
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
About the day that had passed and what i had done.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hmm. Reshi? or was it Syarul?
18. What is your favorite song?
I dont know whether i got favourites. But i like songs that really touch my heart. :)
19. What are you doing right now?
Googling on stuff plus blogging.
20. Who do you trust right now?
Limited persons.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Hmm. Someone from Hong Kong gave it to me. And it fits nicely. :)
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
No. Hmm. Which reminds me i need to get kissy kissy. Hahahah. :P
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
To think, quite alot uhh. Surya, Syarul, Matty, Arif etc. This ones just need to cross bridges to reach.
24. Describe your life in one word?
Unpredictable.
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Ermm. triple W girls, Divar people.
26. What should you be doing right now?
I have no idea. Heh.
27. What are you listening to?
My mum gossiping about her day to my dad.
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My JJ-ians. Which one i dont know. Heh.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Hmm. Dad? But its normal.
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Heh. Maybe.
31. What is your natural hair color?
Black
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Heheheh. Reshi. Plus Syarul and Halimah. [tudung tak perlu. hee.]
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Hmm. Let me be the only one to know. :)
34. What do you hear?
My phone ringing. The uncle says i can only start tutoring next week. Kids got quarantined.
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Naturally straight. Hee. No rebonding:)
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
37. Do you have a best friend?
Yeaa. Syarul weirdest. :D
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Past 3 days no.
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Hahahah. Yes. :)
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Hahahah. No lahh. I'm decent babe. :)
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Hahahah. Yerps. I think so. :)
42. Are you currently jealous?
Nahh. I think. Heh.
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
I dont really wear jewelry. And i just realise i lost both my ear sticks.
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Last friday night? Hmm. Sleeping and rotting at home. :)
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hmmm. Yeaa.
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yeaa. I think so. And i want to apologise yeaa. :)
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Maybe yes, Maybe no.
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Sick lahh. Duhh. Which is like so long ago.
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Last night ehh? Hmm. 11 plus. Tired lahh, after nine hours of work.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Hmm. Yeaa. Now its memories i guess. :)
~~~End~~~
I don't understand you. I guess i'm just learning. Well, we need to meet fast! :)
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 10 friends.
==========================
01. Who was your last text from?
Reshi. About our event.
02. Where was your default picture taken?
Facebook-Sentosa. Blog-Pasir Ris Chalet long time ago.
03. Your relationship status?
Hmm. Very attached. Hee. :)
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Sadly. Almost. :'( I dont wanna lose him again.
05. What is your current mood?
Uneasy. Really.
06. How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 sisters. Lucky my parents stop the factory going. :) I dont know how i'm gonna handle little halimah's straying around. Heh.
07. What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Halimah, Suriati and Puteri Nur Aisyah
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Hmm. Like bonus question only. Tioman island lahh. Duhh. Hmm.
09. Have a crazy side?
Hee. My friends shall rate me on this. (:
10. Ever had a near death experience?
I dont know. I think so.
11. Something you do a lot?
Hmm. Think and argue. Hee.
12. Angry at anyone?
Not really. I dont know.
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Hmm. The media! Taufik and me got no privacy lahh. Hee. :)
14. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm.
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yeaa. I really sayang dia. :)
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
About the day that had passed and what i had done.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hmm. Reshi? or was it Syarul?
18. What is your favorite song?
I dont know whether i got favourites. But i like songs that really touch my heart. :)
19. What are you doing right now?
Googling on stuff plus blogging.
20. Who do you trust right now?
Limited persons.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Hmm. Someone from Hong Kong gave it to me. And it fits nicely. :)
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
No. Hmm. Which reminds me i need to get kissy kissy. Hahahah. :P
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
To think, quite alot uhh. Surya, Syarul, Matty, Arif etc. This ones just need to cross bridges to reach.
24. Describe your life in one word?
Unpredictable.
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Ermm. triple W girls, Divar people.
26. What should you be doing right now?
I have no idea. Heh.
27. What are you listening to?
My mum gossiping about her day to my dad.
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My JJ-ians. Which one i dont know. Heh.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Hmm. Dad? But its normal.
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Heh. Maybe.
31. What is your natural hair color?
Black
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Heheheh. Reshi. Plus Syarul and Halimah. [tudung tak perlu. hee.]
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Hmm. Let me be the only one to know. :)
34. What do you hear?
My phone ringing. The uncle says i can only start tutoring next week. Kids got quarantined.
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Naturally straight. Hee. No rebonding:)
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
37. Do you have a best friend?
Yeaa. Syarul weirdest. :D
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Past 3 days no.
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Hahahah. Yes. :)
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Hahahah. No lahh. I'm decent babe. :)
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Hahahah. Yerps. I think so. :)
42. Are you currently jealous?
Nahh. I think. Heh.
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
I dont really wear jewelry. And i just realise i lost both my ear sticks.
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Last friday night? Hmm. Sleeping and rotting at home. :)
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hmmm. Yeaa.
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yeaa. I think so. And i want to apologise yeaa. :)
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Maybe yes, Maybe no.
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Sick lahh. Duhh. Which is like so long ago.
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Last night ehh? Hmm. 11 plus. Tired lahh, after nine hours of work.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Hmm. Yeaa. Now its memories i guess. :)
~~~End~~~
I don't understand you. I guess i'm just learning. Well, we need to meet fast! :)
