Its one of those times where i miss you so badly and you're not there. I'm hoping to see you again and please put that smile on me again.
So yeaaa. I just came back from workplace. And i was doing second opening today. Apparently, Wirda is on MC. This cause Anglela to do opening alone. Hee. She called me to ask me come early and so i did. Although i was feeling very malas. See.? I'm a nice person uhh. Hee. Not bad, we kinda survived the shift without the opener. Hee. (:
Ohh. Zaimah came down after her attachment from Orchard Parade. After my shift, i start talking to both her and Macho. (i didn't write your real name, see?) Chatting with Macho had been nice and Zaimah is being her usual self of being a listening ear. I feel much better after speaking my mind out. I realised that every person deserve their own perspective too. Its just that mine is different. Or simply I'm being serious. Ohwells. But hell, its alot better now. Thank you Macho. :) really appreciate it. Well, during our heart to heart talk, the same horny cat came to us or rather, me. I'm so totally freaked out lahh. Heh. I called the cat horny because Angela says so when it was purring non stop during one of our store meetings. I got to know that the cat actually helps to kill the rats scattering near our rubbish dump area. Thought it helps to kill, it is still pretty gross that it will start playing with the dead rat. *shudder* Well, a time well spent as courtesy of Angela, we start reminiscing on the old JJ. The place before it renovated and the people. Those were the times. I know I wasn't really a good partner to the managers at that point of time. Culture shock giler babi mahh. Hee. I learnt better now with feedback and encouragement. Hee(: We also start doing something stupid. Hee. We were rating the guys in JJ. hahahha. Funny. Its not finished though. Ohh. Indirectly,there was a meeting to plan for someone's upcoming birthday. And Macho claims that he doesn't want to do anything sweaty. Hmmm. Ohh. Since Wirda is so called quarantined for 1 week, somebody need to take over her shift. And guess what? I'm taking over all of her shift. Plus my shift, it means i'm working practically the whole week everyday. Cool or what? But tiring lahh. Hmm. Might as well. Blaze camp is postponed.
Clubbing anyone? Hee. Okayy lahh. Bye. :)
