Saturday, June 6, 2009 | Somehow, time is the best healer.
Well. Looking at the status of my attachment, I am no longer a virgin at it. Heh. I think I got scared for nothing. Kristie was there as the manager. At least some familiar faces today. Work was tiring. Nevertheless, it’s not that boring. Had a little it of fun teasing Alex because he didn’t remember my name. Heh. Ohh. I beg to differ that I wasn’t being a bimbo at it. It’s just that I got really fascinated at some stuff. Hee. Ask me about it and I tell you some stuff that I find it’s cool.
Was supposed to go down to JJ for the customer-care lead team meeting. Or rather a meeting to do up the damn board. Its not that I don’t like it. I just feel I need a break. Heh. I know. I’ve been whining about it. Hmm. Ohwells. The meeting was cancelled since sufi is lazy. Lol. Might as well. Well. I think that’s all for today. Boring kan?
I miss you. I know it takes time. Just so you know, I’m still waiting. I’m glad with the status quo though. Heh. :D
