Ohwells, getting to know something or rather finding out something is not really such a good thing I guess. I tried. I controlled. But I cant help feeling it that way. I know im supposed to trust. But after finding out about it, I don’t know. Now I really wish I don’t want to know.
Is this what I need to go through for loving you? For missing you that much? It’s bloody unfair when you’re missing that someone and that someone does not know it or choose to ignore it.
Well oh wells. Finally ISS is over. Hee. And I’m one happy girl. Though I would say falling sick during the seminar isn’t much of a good idea. Heh. Ohh. Seminar was good plus fun. It’s a whole new experience for me. (: its tiring though. Hee. Ohh, I suddenly feel very lazy to blog about iss. Heh. My proposal for school camp is due tomorrow, the 26th of June. Gahhh. Right now I'm only working on the 2nd night. My first night is almost working out. Or rather not really there. Heh. Geez. I know I’m supposed to work on the proposal now. But I can’t seem to think right now. Who knows, my brain juice will come pumping in some more later. Heh.
