Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Sunday, July 12, 2009 | GRRR.
Grr. I'm so pissed. Its bloody unfair. Don't you get it? Ohh. Youre-so-ever-always-right.
Moving on. Wait. I think i'm not. I was working yesterday at Vivo and ended at 10plus. Funny and fun experience there. Okayy. Focus. Since i missed bus 80, I took 65. This make me reached home around 12plus. Its not like i want to reach home late. Freaking ______. I'm doing opening the next day. Of course i want to go home early what. And today, I did opening. I came in late. Thank god Abang was understanding. I'm supposed to clocked out at 2. I clocked out later to helped out and i meet him. I reached home just nice 6.30pm to find a freaking dining table and a round table at the living room. I HAVE BEEN PROTESTING GILER THAT I SO DON'T WANT THAT DINING TABLE. Just because you claimed its for Hari Raya. And now where am i going to sleep? And now where am i going to use my lappy at a nice comfortable place? Grr. I know i sound like one whiny little girl. But I'm gonna lost my comfort zone. Of course I'll fight for it.

Work; Okayy. Was behaving like a legendary barista(cheyy cheyy!) when this ________ customer came in to order a grande cappuccino. He is so ever intimidating lahh. Babi. Thanks to him, my self-esteem is affected. Babi. He claimes that he wants to complaint against me for giving a 3/4 shot for his cappuccino. For goodness sake. Everybody can see that there's nothing in the shot glass except drips of espresso. Dah sah carik pasal nye jantan.

Okayy dahh. I need to be somewhere else. Tsk. All in a bad day. Tskk.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s