Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Sunday, July 26, 2009 | I'M BUSY. I'M SAD.
I dont know what to feel. Whatever was said still rings in my ear. We've come this far. Till when? Commitment is a big word. With a hell lot of responsibility. Are you ready? I think I am. For the starting of this beautiful thing. Not to end it.

My eyes are swollen from all this crying. My head is spinning from all this headache. My mind is swirling from thinking too much. My heart is broken from all the heartwrenching words/moments.

If you say so. If that's what you really want.

Right. I've been busy with helping Ms Nair out with the F1 training thingy. On top of it, juggling with tutoring and Starbucks. I'm hell lot tired. With capital "T". Lol. I think that explains the reason I've not been blogging. I dont know why. But blogging can be quite therapy for me. When nobody wanna listen to you. I'm emphasizing on the word listen. Instead od advice, solutions and all. Grr. I'm not feeling good. A break to somewhere nobody can contact is becoming ideal for me. :)

Aaaarghh. Fuck it. Bye.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s