Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Thursday, July 9, 2009 | THANK GOD
I want to meet you soon. I can't wait. But we both are so busy. I think. Or is it just me?

YES UHH! FINALLY BLOGGER CAN UPLOAD PICTURES.! I'M SO HAPPY. (:
So yeaa. I've been wanting to update. But because there's no pictures like boring like that. Lol. So let me begin, baby! (:

On 19th June, there was a store meeting. Since i'm on school holidays, I got no excuses to not attend it. I reached late since I'm from ITE East doing up the exhibit. Went for quick dinner with Reshi at simpang bedok and rushed off to JJ. While abang was going on about the standards of our store and blahh blahh, Jasmine and Geri went off inside. I presumed they went to the ladies. And that's when they surprise the June babies; Estee (25 June) and me! :) Something sweet and simple. Nice. Thanks guys. :D


This was before my birthday surprise (i meant when i turned into the yellow monster). Was dragged around by Reshi to go Iluma lahh. Go Burlington Square lahh. Many many. Photo below was taken because of the two thingy on top. Its supposed to be chocolate. But then... Hmm.

A little cam-whoring with the lately-becoming-mat rep-brother of mine. Heh. (:

Next, i wanna talk about the little group of friends that i always hang out with. Nice people i must say. (: (Only i knows what goes beyond.)

Presenting to you, MAD MAT. Also known as Matty to us. She so spontaneous lahh. Very on-the-go. I love her many many. <3>
This is Reshi. The brother of mine turning mat rep. Dont ask me why. Hee. Nevertheless, I still love him. <3

This is my daddy. Also known as David Israel Gerard. Heh. He's super nice to me. And super super nice to Matty. I think because they got this cousing thingy going. Heh. This daddy of mine always says that he want to sell/ adopt me off. And he always claim that i'm guilty of my mum's death. -.-'' Who's the mum, both got no idea. Heh. FISHBALL LOVE! I think that's all for now. We got to know that all events is cancelled due to H1N1. Bloody babi. Grr. Ohh. Its either we do a mock up event or change the event to suit for the class. Since MOE has 'forbid' any congregation. Hmm. We were thinking about something in Mat's house (Busy durian-ing there.) when Ms Nair's message came in. She say the course manager got an event just for us to do. Hmm. I think we are indirectly doing that event. David and me (and a few others as well) went for our first F1 training yesterday. It was fun and very enriching. (: Didn't really expect David to be so spontaneous. Really. And he's voted the most courteous person in the class. Hmmm. Hahahah.

Okayy lahh. I think i'm pretty much done here. :) Take care people.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s