Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Saturday, September 12, 2009 | Ohh, Hello
I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddle up next to me when its cold. I want him to come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist and catch me off guard and whisper in my ear "You look beautiful". Is that too much to ask? (:
My. How many weeks have it been? *Cue melodramatic music* Hee. Yes. Fir's tag is so not needed. At least my blog is not collecting alot of dust like Liyana's. Heh. I've been quite busy. (I know, I'm always busy) But this time round more busy lahh. I'm an intern at Singapore GP. With my close friend, Reshi. Wait. I think i mentioned this before. Hmm. At the same time juggling with my Starbucks and tutoring. Plus, doing an event with my team. Hmm. Will i faint and die halfway? Or stay strong and keeping it going.? Be it mentally or physically. I hope its the latter. Thank god for people who understands. Zahrina is helping me out with the tutoring whenever I'm not free. Abang understands and let me work at least once a week. Phew. (:

Right after my internship, about a few days, I'll tentatively be flying off to Melbourne, Australia for 2 weeks. I'm there for a student exchange thingy. I don't know whether I should look forward to it. I got mixed feelings. Hmm. Nehminds. I recently got a flu jab before flying off. Being a crybaby, my tears somehow find its way to the eyes. Heh. I can't help it. Its painful. It doesn't help that the plaster got stuck and the nurse accidentally press on my wound. Worst still, my mum is not there for me to hug. Hee. For now, need to save money. And I'm really craving for a camera of my own. Plus, alot of stuff is being added to my so-called-not-really-gonna-achieve wish list. Aiyahh. Money, money, money. I wonder (out loud, rather) how would the world be without money? Happier? Hmm.

I do want to blog about daily events that happen to me. I just don't have the time now. I think. Heh. Fasting month is here. And soon to leave us with celebrating the "Winning Day", Hari Raya. I don't know. Personally, I would have prefer to work to get away from all the meet ups. Without grandparents and with most of the relatives on not so good terms, Hari Raya would feel different i guess. Its no more the same. I don't think I'm able to create more memories like those times. But this year, wanting it to be different (as claimed by my sister), I'm not going to work. Hmm. Wonder what's in store. I saw this kebaya I wanted. Its so nice. Hee. I don't know whether i should buy it. Mainly the reason cause I'll be off by the 2nd week of raya. Hmm. Talking abt it, is anybody planning Raya outing for IES?

Well. I think i shall stop here. Enough brain juice out. Need to think about work stuff. I hope there is no nightmare this coming week.

P/s: Youre doing good so far. I love you the way you are. Imperfections included.

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s