Cravings is the best thing that ever happen!:D
Monday, October 5, 2009 | Truly appreciation(:
I'm officially in Melbourne, Australia. Yayy! :) My virgin flight is okayy. Thank god for Jin Pei. I got lotsa pictures. but I'm just too bloody lazy to upload. Heh. I'm starting to miss my sister's crazy antics and we will gossip/update each other before we go to sleep. And i miss my big bear. Nothing to hug. I got one pathetic pillow uhh. Anyways, wanna say thanks to those who sent me off and those who sent me well wishes. Including Mat (whom, i heard, supposed to surprised me.) I truly appreciate it. (:

THANK YOU PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU LAHH. :)

oh hello stranger
Hi, welcome. If youre here for a different purpose,please go away.

H e r
Photobucket

TIJAH. FEMALE. 19. 16 JUNE.

G o s s i p

E x i t s